Thanksgiving is almost here. As you prepare to host family, friends, and your Temple Texas homes neighbors for Thanksgiving, you should plan out your table décor just as your do your menu. Use these stylish tablescape ideas to set an elegant table this Thanksgiving.
- Fall foliage display – Invite the season to your table. Grab leaves from the backyard or create them with the kiddos for a DIY project. Then scatter them around your table for a festive fall flair.
- Glass jar holder table runner – Burlap is a great way to add a rustic look to your table. Cut out a piece of burlap long enough to drape over the sides of your table. Create fringe by pulling out individual strands of the burlap by hand or with tweezers. Next, place one candle in each glass jar holder and fill acorns, coffee beans, cranberries, uncovered nuts, or another filling of your choice around the candle. Use ribbon in between each glass jar to unite all the jars together. Leave a few of the acorns, coffee beans, cranberries, or uncovered nuts on the table runner too. Light the candles to create ambiance and set a lovely backdrop to your delicious dinner.
- Metallic gourds or pumpkins – Create a glitzy and stylish fall tablescape this Thanksgiving. Spray-paint or purchase your metallic gourds or pumpkins and arrange them down the table or in front of each place setting. You can even affix a place card on each gourd or pumpkin so that your guests know where they are sitting.
- Personalized kids’ table – Customize your designated kids’ table. Use chalkboard paper, or brown or white Kraft paper to personalize their table setting. Draw on place settings for each guest and also use a stencil to create a Thanksgiving message or image at the end of the table runner to give it more style. Don’t forget to leave chalk, crayons or markers for the kiddos to draw on so they will be entertained.
- Seasonal fruit and veggie arrangement – Incorporate seasonal fruit and veggies to showcase the beautiful autumn season in a centerpiece. Use fall fruits like apples, clementine’s, figs, grapes, limes, pears, and pomegranate, and beets, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, garlic, green beans, peppers, radishes for your veggies. Arrange in a centerpiece bowl or box that matches your table décor.
These ideas are sure to have people talking about your food and table! Kiella Homebuilders would like to hear from our Temple Texas homes homebuyer’s. What tablescape ideas are you planning this Thanksgiving?Tags: homebuilder temple tx, homes for sale temple tx, new homes temple tx