The 2017-2018 Temple Independent School District school year kicked off last month on Monday, August 28th. As your kids start to get busy with their homework assignments, sports teams, and extracurricular activities around your homes in Temple TX community, it’s important to keep your kids and you ready and prepared. Use the following six tips below to keep you all organized and to help make your life easier
- Book bags, lunchbox, assignment and snack zone – Designate a place for your kids to place their essential school items so that they are readily assessable.
- Communication center – Create a bulletin board to help keep your kids schedules on track. This will contain school and sports schedules, extracurricular activities, chores, etc.
- Pre-select school outfits – Get your child’s outfits ready for the upcoming week during the weekend. Use hangers that have day of labels and place them in their closet. This way they are a step of the game and don’t have to stress out about what they are going to where.
- Signature bin – Is there a homework assignment or permission slip that needs to be signed? Get an inbox bin where these papers can be placed to get signed and an outbox bin where the signed papers can go.
- Supplies station – Keep all the essential school supplies (paper, pens, pencils, folders, highlighters, erasers, sharpies, crayons, markers, etc) in one place. This way your kids won’t have to go hunting for them and you will know when they need to be replenished.
- Supplies station kit – Did your kid’s forget something? Keep backups of essential items such as tissue, hand sanitizer, glue sticks, pens, pencils, markers, scissors, notebooks, binders etc. in your car. These backups will come in handy just in case your child forgot something.
Kiella Homebuilders wishes all of our homes in Temple TX students a successful 2017-2018 school year. Good luck!Tags: homebuilder temple tx, homes for sale temple tx, new homes temple tx