The Temple TX homes communities we build in great locations and are near plenty of dining, entertainment, shopping. There are also plenty of activities to do and events to attend. Read below for information about the nine activities and events happening in and around Temple:
- Cultural Activities Center – From galleries and exhibits to performances, classes, and programs the Cultural Activities Center produces experiences in arts and entertainment for Temple for kids and adults.
- H-E-B All American 4th of July Family Fun Fest – Do you have plans for the Fourth of July? Come out to Miller Park for this annual event to celebrate the birth of the United States. There will be live music, food and craft vendors, inflatables and so much more.
- Lions Junction Family Water Park – Cool down at Lions Junction Family Water Park! The park is open during weekends starting Saturday, May 20th and full-time come Saturday, June 3rd.
- Painting with a Twist – Are you an aspiring artist who enjoys getting creative. Register now to enjoy a fun and creative night out with friends.
- Scott & White Health Plan Presents Hot Summer Sounds – This series kicks-off on June 2nd with Toni Ringgold & The Sophisticated Soul and runs until July 21st with the West Travis Band. Hot Summer Sounds will take place on Friday’s at Miller Park (1919 N 1st Street) from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. There will be eight concerts total. Bring your chairs, blankets, and food to enjoy an evening listening to great music by great artist.
- Temple Parks Foundation Presents Movies in the Park – Are you a movie fan and looking for free, family-friendly entertainment? Come out to Movies in the Park this month and next. On Saturday, May 27th Disney’s Moanawill show at Miller Park. The adventure comedy The Secret Life of Pets will screen at West Temple Park on Saturday, June 17th. Festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. and the movie starts at sundown. Bring your snacks, lawn chairs, and blankets to enjoy a fun movie night with your friends and family.
- Temple Trail System – Are you a hiker? Several of our Temple TX homes communities are within walking distance to bike and hike trails.
- The Skate Park – This is an exhilarating park great for kids. The Skate Park, located at Miller Park, is designed for bicycles, roller-blades, and skateboards. This is a free, unsupervised park that’s open during daylight.
- Walker Honey Farm – Take the Bee to Bottle walking tour at Walker Honey Farm. This is a daily 45-minute tour that takes place the first Saturday of each month at 10 a.m. The tour is $5 for people 18+, $2 for teens 13-18, and absolutely free for those 12 and under. After the tour pick up your honey and other products!